Wednesday, February 11, 2004

22 cents too rich.

*Pulls hair out* ARRRRRGHHHH! My cursed phone card used to recharge when I had 1 hour worth of talk time left. Not anymore. It only recharges after I have maxed it out completely. And only during work hours.

I called Jared yesterday (because Mark only picks up like 1/10 tries) to try to use up the 7 minutes I had left. After getting the 1-minute warning, I quickly said goodbye because I hate getting cut off. I should’ve just waited.

Now I have 22 cents left. I can’t call the US with that: “You have insufficient funds.” But I can’t recharge it either.

GRRR…. I’ve had close to no balance left on my card for nearly a week now! I can’t call Mark. When I could, I’d say “Hi” and then run. He hasn’t got a new phone card yet so he can’t call me. And I suppose he shouldn’t. He hardly comes on Yahoo anymore since he spends his free time in Scott’s room. Well, as he should. Real friends take priority over paranoid, near-non-existent-ex-girlfriends right? Basically, I have no way of talking to him. I want to call Cori because she’s been the only one calling me lately and I feel bad for doing it on her dime.

BUT I NEED A PHONECARD WITH MONEY ON IT FOR THAT DANG IT!


Even if it’s to hear Mark’s phone ring 4 times and hang-up before his voicemail picks up.