Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Missing Piece Meets the Big O.

After an entire day of working at it, I have finally published the story - in English!

While it looks really simple, it took me forever. I didn't know anything about HTML tables before. Most of the time I spent on it was trying to learn how to use the tags and trying to get them to work. The fact that I had to make 47 pages total kinda made it a tedious job too. But, it was worth it.

Now you have to read it. It'll only take you 3 minutes. You have no excuse.


Click on book to read.



Just please don't tell me that you can read Cambodian.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2/12/2005 01:00:00 PM

Well, since I've changed the way my comments work here on blogger, Ebenezer Orthodoxy (the guy behind blogger hacks) has come up with a new version of the hack.

So here's the toss up. I can't decide which version to use. Blogger's commenting system allows for pictures of our profile displayed when we comment logged in.

So the question now isn't funtionality. It's more "which is cooler". As a user, which do you prefer?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

2/13/2005 12:50:00 PM

This is easier for you and this system works well. I would just keep it the way it is now.

I like the book. What are you comparing the triangle character too? I assume yourself, but what does the book mean to you, Faye (or Fei)?

Keep learning the html.

Posted by Blogger a man from Saipan 

Post a Comment