Monday, February 16, 2004

More personality tests and junk.

I'm addicted to these things. I can't believe I actually took a test to find out what horrible affliction I am. At least I'm not syphillis. loL! :D

Ok... so, thanks to Matthew (wrong Matthew - NOT my exboyfriend) I took this personality test that determined me to be an ENFP

EXTROVERTED
INTUITIVE
FEELING
PERCEPTION

The opposites would be introverted, sensing,Thinking (what, I don't THINK?! loL! Ok, so I don't) and judgement

These are some things it said that hit right on:

"You hate to be boxed into anything -- like a career -- for life...so you hesitate and resist making decisions"
I end up letting them being made for me. I complain about it, but I'd rather blame someone else.

"You like a learning environment where the teacher takes a personal interest in you"
Heck yeah. I MAKE sure the teacher knows who I am in the class. I tend to skip alot of classes (due to lack of desire to attend) in the courses where the teacher still doesn't know my name or at least recognize me. Hey, I'm a good student (when I do my homework), I want some recognition!

"Your style of organization is... well, personalized."
Organization - what's that?

Oh, hello, here's a little something about looooove. My topic of choice.

"When you fall in love, you study the other person in every way. The one you fall in love with is "the best ever" a lot, huh? Sheesh. But others feel unconditionally loved by you ....you fall head over heels and get in love FAST."
Do you really feel unconditionally loved by me? I hope that's true, because it sure feels that way.

Last part: "Watch out for losing your focus 'cause you wanna try too many ideas at the same time... you don't prioritize, so you can overload...also, because you're just a fun-loving animal, you might not complete important work and basic responsibilities..."
Hah! My dad could testify to that.

The rest of it was just flattering stuff (like how full of life I am, and caring etc.) that I already knew. *grin* (Honestly, they just put that in so you don't complain about what a messed up test they made)

So, hows about I let you know what my New-Year's resolutions were...?

Uhm. Freak - what did I do with the list?!