Friday, February 13, 2004

RECHARGE, DARN YOU!

My phonecard is just SCREWING with me!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!

It's 5.15pm Friday. The weekend has begun. This means that my card won't recharge till Monday! NO! Valentine's day is tomorrow. I can't call ANYONE! I promised Cori I'd call her this week, I've been wanting to talk to Jared as well. But most importantly, how can I not call Mark for Valentine's day? *sob*

I'll just get another phone card. RM30 will only get me about an hour though. That's not long enough for anything! Oh well. I did it before, and made it last me 2 weeks. I can do it again. Of course, I had less people to use the card on then. Just one.

Wonder what he is doing for Valentine's day. The first time we "broke up" was then. I was only 16. *sigh*

I chart my life and relationships with Valentine's day. I'll have to sit tight to see what this one brings.

In the meantime, someone keep me from goiing BALD from pulling all my hair out! Hrmph.

Stupid phonecard.