Monday, April 25, 2005

Uhhh... weird.

But, we're back in business!!! I officially unpacked the last little knick-knack from my suitcase. Bags have been put away, drawers all organized. I decided to officiate my move in here by turning my computer on, even though I knew it'd just frustrate me more for not having internet.

And, strangely enough - I HAVE internet! What the crap? But I thought.... hmmm... Maybe my celebration will be short lived and they will eventually cut the line or something, but, I am connected now! My worries were for nothing! I love my room, my roommate is AWESOME (Nisi from Niue), my room is organized and life is beautiful.

*Does a happy jig*

I can blog!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

4/25/2005 07:42:00 PM

Doesn't it feel good to be organized? This is practically your first step out of the dreaded D. Hope you have the DEtermination to keep it up...haha, not all D's are bad!

Posted by Blogger Singapore Girl 

4/26/2005 02:00:00 AM

Is the D I'm gonna get in Crim Law bad?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

4/27/2005 05:24:00 AM

I just cleaned most of my room and will be finishing tonight or tomorrow. I bet I can keep my room clean and organized longer then you can yours.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

Post a Comment