Saturday, February 19, 2005

Photorgy.

I love the beach. I love taking pictures. I love people. Put them altogether and you get lots and lots of pictures. Ok, so my batteries didn't allow me that many. But I think people are so beautiful on the beach. So here are some pictures of my beautiful friends:

(I am no pro, the cropping on some of them is lousy, but I left them all uncropped so you can do whatever you want with them yourselves)


This lovely carbon copy of a goddess is my sister Su.
You think she is pretty frozen? You should see her on the dance floor!



Renae, resident heart-throb - can you blame the men?



Hot or not? With Kelsey, the answer is always obvious! She has the ability to charm the entire male population.




A man from Saipan: a.k.a. Justin. 18 going on 30. I want to see that surf calender he's in... *wolf whistles*




Judge, smoother than his head. (I think I'm just going to call you "straight edge" from now on) Only he can get away with those funky sunglasses. Mmm, mmm.


These are just some of the pictures I liked best. The rest of them are posted here.

And again, I "forgot" to get a couple of pictures of myself. Hah. Such is the fate of the person behind the camera.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

2/24/2005 05:20:00 AM

Oh Faye! I love it when you post pictures! It's like sneaking a peek into your world, so nice. Thanks for indulging me (and the rest of the internet, you know....)
It's funny how I never accurately imagine the people you descibe...it's fun to see them...
thanks.

(I MISS MY CAMERA!!! WAAAAAAA!!!)
*ahem*

Posted by Blogger introspectre 

Post a Comment