Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blog Switcheroo.

Ironic that instead of posting on my self-hosted, Wordpress powered blog, I am back to using blogger. How is it that this time around, blogspot is more reliable than my own blog?

Well, I still love blogspot. I don't think I ever stopped loving it. It is now a Google product after all.

Anyway. I have to write here to overcome the overwhelming suffocation of being unable to access my own blog from the inside out. It's showing signs of being blocked here in China. I'm unable to access it except through a proxy site. Great, I can still get to it, right? WRONG.

Though blogspot gets blocked on and off, blogger.com where the dashboard and controls are have never been blocked. So you can still post and tweak and do all the things necessary to keep it going and just look at it through a proxy site if needed. But right now, I'm unable to access my entire domain. No ftp, no MyPhpAdmin, no Wordpress dashboard. NOTHING. I don't even have email blogging set up so I can't blog through email.

It better be the internet. It has been ridiculously slow here for certain things. For once, I am hoping that this is a problem caused by the earthquake in Taiwan. I have no idea what I'd do if it was really blocked. Plan my suicide or find a way to get the f out of here.

For now, all I can do is wince at the fact that there is one spam comment showing and I can't get in to delete it.

Ok. Frustrations vented. Will use this as an outlet for now, as I always have in the past. Don't expect any of this to get read since everyone else can see my blog and not realize that anything is wrong. They probably think I just got a new boyfriend or something and just got too busy to blog. *sigh*

Thank you, blogger, for taking me back.