Friday, July 08, 2005

F***!!!!!!!!!

I am ready to pull my hair out strand by strand after banging my head repeatedly against the wall and then running into cars on the highway. I am an idiot. Something happened to my blog on 5 gigs and in trying to remedy it, I deleted my SQL database.

I don't know crap about what that does, but I'm pretty sure that means that all the posts and comments from my last backup have been wiped out.

I effed it up. Now I'm crawling back to blogspot. Great. I feel like I just flushed my entire life down the drain. How sad that this feels more intense than when I got notified of my suspension in school.

Oh yeah, all those heartfelt blogs and nice comments about that turmoiL? All gone. Yep.

Happy Weekend everybody.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

7/10/2005 08:37:00 PM

I looooooooooooooooooove you.
That was the gist of it, right?
(laughs)
J

Posted by Blogger introspectre 

3/16/2011 06:28:00 PM

Congratulations. My organization is amazed with the standard of the data furnished. I sincerely hope that you continue with the exceptional work conducted.
mesquite locksmiths
Locksmith in Wellington
Locksmith Walnut Creek CA
Locksmith Santa Clara CA
Locksmith Santa Clara
Locksmith Santa Clara CA
Locksmith Santa Clara CA
hialeah locksmiths
locksmith irvine ca
locksmith miami beach fl
locksmith aventura
locksmith irvine ca
locksmith aventura
locksmith irvine ca
locksmith aventura
locksmith irvine ca
mesquite tx locksmith
mesquite tx locksmith
mesquite tx locksmith
locksmith irvine ca
locksmith irvine ca
locksmith pembroke pines
irvine ca locksmith
locksmith pembroke pines
locksmith pembroke pines
<a href="http://www.pembrokepines-locksmith.com/blog

Posted by Blogger sushil kumar 

7/23/2011 10:33:00 AM

To be honest, I don’t know the brand of Christian Louboutin shoes before. But after knowing it, I found it rather easy to know and love the Christian Louboutin shoes since they have the signature red sole which makes you to figure out them from other brand high heels. They are so lovable since they could make you more mature and more elegant.

Usually speaking, for the lady who wears the cheap louboutin shoes for the first time would be afraid of being uncomfortable because of the high heel. But the truth comes to be that the worries are needless. The Christian Louboutin shoes are perfectly designed. So when you wear them, you won’t feel uncomfortable but even as comfortable as wearing flat shoes. There would be hidden platform in the shoes which makes your toes more comfortable to bear the weight of your body.

Someone said Christian Louboutin sale shoes have the magic to make all ladies feel more self-confident when wearing them. So why not have a try on them yourself? I am sure you would fall in love with them too. Besides, having a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, you won’t worry about what to wear in wedding or parties.

Posted by Blogger Christian Louboutin sale 

Post a Comment