Thursday, May 05, 2005

Career Resources

Which profession suits you best?

It's really good to be reminded that I am headed in the direction of doing what I love for the rest of my life. Don't really know why I needed a personality test to tell me that, since I've kind of already decided that and love what I am learning in school, but hey whatever. Thought this might help some of you out there. They even have write-ups on different careers. Seriously, the free-ness of the internet can have my babies.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

5/09/2005 11:27:00 PM

The higher your score, the more you are like that type.

realistic = 7
investigative = 9
artistic = 7
social = 13
enterprising = 9
conventional = 4

Sure, not really that helpful, and some I would disagree with.

Posted by Blogger a man from Saipan 

5/18/2005 12:23:00 AM

I just did it on my lunch break. Here's my break down.

realistic = 0
investigative = 7
artistic = 19
social = 9
enterprising = 4
conventional = 2


What's interesting is that every career I had seriously thought of following was listed in my top two. Hmmm, something to think about for sure.

Posted by Blogger Shaleen 

Post a Comment