Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Speaking of personal idiocy....

I get to sleep in on T, Th & Sat because I have no classes. Usually, I plan to wake up about 2 hours before work at 12pm so I have time to do other things but I mostly don't make it.

So today, after snoozing about a million times this morning, when I finally glance over at the clock and quickly calculate the time (my clock is 20 minutes fast, I think). Crap. 11.40. I can't eat lunch now. I force myself out of bed and start getting ready in a frenzy, but habit is inescapable and I sit down at my computer to, of course, check on my blog and email. I glace over at the clock on my computer.

Wait a minute.

It's only 10:53!!! And my clock on my computer is fast by I-don't-know-how-many minutes. Hah! I knew I set my alarm waaaay too early for a reason! I can go eat lunch now! Yay!

But, at the rate I'm going, I'll miss lunch AND be late for work because I was blogging.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

5/18/2005 11:55:00 AM

Faye,
I now have to come to your site all the time so that my 2-year-old can here your ABBA theme song.

"Again, Daddy, again."

Posted by Blogger Cool Dad 

12/04/2005 07:02:00 AM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted by Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés 

Post a Comment