Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Thoughts of a student

1) Halelujah for teachers who put expensive textbooks on reserve in the library!

2) People who write textbooks that are easy to read deserve, like, awards or serious kudos or something.

3) The real reason it's always wintertime in the Library is so that you can't fall asleep in there.

4) It's weird how Armi calls me Fei Min now, but the receptionist and only the awesomest academic advisor in the world, Patsy (seriously, makes me want to undeclare my major) remembers me as Faye.

5) Even weirder that she "prescribed" a book about breaking obsessive compulsive behavior to me. Hmmm. Kind of misplaced, I feel. I may be addicted to my computer, but I wouldn't call it OCD. At least I'm interested in the subject enough to read about it.

6) Playing Psychobabble with friends is FUN! We should do it more often.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

5/18/2005 12:29:00 AM

Psychobabble? What is this? Some new game? Do explain. :P

Posted by Blogger Shaleen 

Post a Comment