Saturday, May 21, 2005

Welcoming a brand new menace to society


Hooray for construction paper


How much do I love you? Enough to actually do something resembling craft for you. Yikes. Of course, if I was really awesome like the rest of the women who embrace mo-culture completely, I'd make you a quilt or a cake or something that said the same thing. Sorry, but I'm not talented, creative or patient like that, so you'll just have to settle for crooked letters cut out from the construction paper you bought.

It's quite likely that by the time you read this it's not your birthday anymore - but it just started here so it counts!

In any case, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Wishing I could be there to celebrate it with you. Maybe next year.

Happy birthday to the one I love

You make me happy every day.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

5/22/2005 12:08:00 PM

Matthew,

Like the knights facing the rabid rabbit in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

"Run away!!!!!"

Just kidding. You have a pretty cool girlfriend, treat her right and, oh yeah, Happy Birthday.

Posted by Blogger Cool Dad 

5/22/2005 02:42:00 PM

Happy Birthday Matt =)

Posted by Blogger Vasu Chetty 

5/22/2005 09:28:00 PM

That is so cute!!! :)

Posted by Blogger Me 

12/04/2005 07:00:00 AM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted by Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés 

Post a Comment