Sunday, May 22, 2005

China is dead to me! *ptuuit*

That was the Sooz "You are dead to me" spit by the way.

Oh, don't worry. It's not that I can't go or anything serious like that, in fact the odds are looking good, but I'm almost considering NOT going now. Seriously. Why? Because,

YOU CAN'T FREAKIN' ACCESS BLOGS IN CHINA!

Yes, it's true. Because of government cencorship. They have major sticks up their butts. *pout*

What this means?

1) Matthew didn't get my birthday greeting, and now I'm supposed to email him a version of this? What the crap?

2) I will die in China! I will have no contact with the real world!

Ok, so I exagerrate a little. But I could choke. Seriously. Choke. Forget fighting for women's rights in China. First, I need to set that eFF'ed up country straight and fight for BLOGGING rights!

On the bright side, this also means that I can talk smack on the blog about Matt when he's gone.

Still. I'm totally boycotting this messed up joint. Just in case anyone asks, I'm NOT Chinese.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

5/22/2005 10:43:00 PM

You know you could always post via email with blogger. you just wouldnt be able to read the comments or other peoples blogs. Unless you could find a service that would email the blog to you when its updated.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

5/23/2005 09:52:00 AM

Or you could get your parents to email you the comments and then you could send your comments back.

And talking smack about your bf won't work, because eventually he will read your blog.

Posted by Blogger Vasu Chetty 

5/23/2005 03:04:00 PM

How about other types of "online journals"? Can they be accessed in China

Posted by Blogger Singapore Girl 

5/25/2005 05:28:00 PM

It must be really hard for china to maintain that kinda censorship. I bet it wouldn't be THAT hard to do some blogging in china.

Posted by Blogger teamwebb 

6/01/2005 09:24:00 PM

That is so a big steaming pile of poo.
And that is all I have to say about that.

Posted by Blogger introspectre 

12/04/2005 06:59:00 AM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted by Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés 

Post a Comment